Daikon means 'large root' and it is just that. Also called White Radish, Japanese radish, Oriental radish, Chinese radish.
- Increased Immune Function
- Slowing Aging
- DNA Repair and Protection
- Alleviation of Cardiovascular Disease
- Alleviation of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Alzheimer's Protection
- Osteoporosis Protection
- Stroke Prevention
- Protection Against Heart Disease
It gets better ...
Cilantro or coriander herb contains an impressive list of nutrients, essential oils,
anti-oxidants that are required for optimal health and wellness
- Powerful anti-inflammatory capacities that may help symptoms of arthritis
- Protective agents against bacterial infection from Salmonella in food products
- Acts to increase HDL cholesterol (the good kind), and reduces LDL cholesterol (the bad kind)
- Relief for stomach gas, prevention of flatulence and an overall digestive aid
- Wards off urinary tract infections
- Helps reduce feelings of nausea
- Eases hormonal mood swings associated with menstruation
- Has been shown to reduce menstrual cramping.
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract
- A source of iron, magnesium, and is helpful in fighting anemia
- Gives relief for diarrhea, especially if caused by microbial or fungal infections
- Helps promote healthy liver function.
- Reduces minor swelling
- Strong general antioxidant properties
- Disinfects and helps detoxify the body
- Stimulates the endocrine glands
- Helps with insulin secretion and lowers blood sugar
- Acts as a natural anti-septic and anti-fungal agent for skin disorders like fungal infections and eczema
- Contains immune-boosting properties
- Acts as an expectorant
- Helps ease conjunctivitis, as well as eye-aging, macular degeneration, and other stressors on the eyes.
- 1/4 C grated Daikon radish
- 1/4 C Cilantro
Sesame seeds w/olive or flax oil, but not too much, you want to savor these flavors!